Sunday, April 21, 2019

04/22/19 - Happy 4th Birthday!

Our Handsome Fat Boy had his 4th Birthday... back in March; March 1st to be exact.
Yup, I'm a bit behind in scrapping it, but here is the layout I created this past Saturday that's all about his Big Day!
 
A 12x12 Traditional Layout using mostly Elle's Studio, Amy Tangerine, and Simple Stories products.
 
"Happy 4th Birthday"

In the morning, a quick photo so I could capture the handsome guy on his special day.
I used a clipart emoji from my phone to help decorate the photo.
In the evening, homemade strawberry & white chocolate chip cookies.
David had the day off and baked them while I was at work, so they were nice and fresh for the evening's festivities.
We allowed Hamlet to eat 2 of them...after all, it's not everyday you turn 4!

On this layout I used a couple of Pocket Page Cards to anchor the photos, along w/ a few other scattered embellishments.
I need to find ways to incorporate my Pocket Cards in ways other than just Pocket Pages, since I have so many of them!

The BG paper and "The Sweet Life" cut apart are from Amy Tangerine's "Better Together" collection.
The Emoji and the Party Horn are from Simple Stories.
Everything else is from Elle's Studio.

4 comments:

  1. Your layout (and subject) are adorable! You gave him a festive layout for his celebration day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! I loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those photos and the emojis are perfect for his special day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I love Hamlet layouts. Lucky boy getting to eat cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that background paper is so perfect for his birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...