Monday, February 4, 2019

02/04/19 - "Use Your Stuff" Challenge #346

This Week at "Use Your Stuff" we are Challenging you to create a project that includes Food or Drink.
Right up my alley, right?!

Despite a plethora of photos I could have scrapped I decided to complete the last layout of our Anniversary Trip to Vegas in July 2018, since I was also trying to complete Project Life.

Though it doesn't show a close-up of the food in the store, it does give you a glimpse, and a list, of all the yummy things you can purchase at this "Disneyland of Gas Stations" we came across on one of our trips to Vegas last year. Plus peep that cool Candy Land like "tower"!
I used a lot of old Doodlebug and Simple Stories on this page!


"Never a Dull Moment"
 
Details ---
Top Photos:
As often as we go you'd think that we've seen it all, but nope!
On the drive up we came across this place called Eddie World (in Yermo, CA) that is nicknamed "The Disneyland of Gas Stations"...so big and so much stuff!
I tried my best to describe it but it was difficult so I just used the description I found online... even those words aren't sufficient enough to describe this place!

Bottom photos:
As often as we go to Vegas you'd think we would no longer be impressed w/ the views.
Again, nope!
Still get a thrill when we see the (mostly) beautiful city of Las Vegas!
The view from our room.
And the Bellagio always has something to look at!
My husband is a huge fan of carousels so he took a photo of the carousel made of flowers.


Stop by the blog and see what the other DT Members have created... and play along!
 

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeee this! LOVING the photos!!! Brian and I have seen that carousel before too .... only once though, for some reason, we usually stick to the Bellagio side of the strip (minus the M&M store and Coke store) -- but we happened to be walking the other side once and saw it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of the Disneyland of Gas Stations, but now I MUST go! Adding it to my "someday" list! I've only been to Vegas twice. Clearly I need to plan a trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...