Wednesday, February 6, 2019

02/06/19 - Happy 17th Birthday

Today I am sharing a 12x12 Traditional Layout.
It is my first layout of February and I'm really happy w/ it!
Could it be my mojo is coming back?
::crosses fingers::

My baby recently celebrated her 17th Birthday.
And I truly could not wait to scrap it...
I even order new scrappy supplies specific for the page: the BG Paper and a 12x12 Birthday Themed Cut-Apart; 2 of the pieces are being used as embellishments.

Scrapbook Customs - Neon Birthday Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - 17th Birthday

Photo Play Paper - Cake Collection - Rainbow Sprinkles - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Make A Wish

Sometimes I order photos instead of printing them out at home; these photos I ordered.
As I was waiting for my photos to be delivered, these supplies were also in transit. I ordered them from Scrapbook.com... guess which package arrived first?!
If you aren't aware SB.com has always had quick delivery!

I secretly wish, or not-so-secretly, that I lived next door to a scrapbook store so I could do this w/ all my layouts! Though truthfully I would have more choices online. Hmmm... I think I need to talk to SB.com about offering a Amazon-Prime like account, where you pay an annual fee in exchange for free shipping on orders, LOL!

Okay so moving on, here is the layout:


Journaling:
"Madison wanted a Circus Animal Cookie Themed cake; her Daddy made her one.
1.24.2019"

My daughter is so NOT a girly-girl (notice all the Batman) but she requested a Circus Animal Cookie Themed cake so the cake wound up being super girly, LOL!
I mean how could it not, Circus Animal Cookies are Pink and White and have colorful sprinkles on them!
She loved it but we still balanced it out w/ the Dark & Twisty-ness of Batman w/ her Birthday Party Décor.
The BG paper couldn't be more perfect w/ it's mix of Black BG and Colorful Title!
I am playing along w/ the current Scribbles Design Challenge which is to create something birthday related... pretty sure I nailed it, LOL!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this page! It's so cool. I'm totally onboard with a Batman-Circus Animal mash-up. And I agree - the background paper couldn't be more perfect. I can't believe Madi is 17. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl your layouts are always awesome! Happy birthday to your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!!! I am LOVING the colors you chose!!!! And I live here in town where SB.com is ... and I have to disagree with you on how fast they ship ... lol!! When it should only take one day to get to me, since we are in the same town ... it ALWAYS takes over a week to get anything I order from them ... crazy!!!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for mojo returning! I hope it sticks around for you! This layout is so fantastic! That paper is so fun and has the perfect feel for your photos! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! I love the black pattern paper together with the fun bright colours. It makes it pop! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...