Friday, February 1, 2019

02/01/19 - Project Life 2018 The End (Mostly)

OMG it's already February!
Okay can we just stop time for a little bit? Please?

I guess I should finally share the last of my 2018 Project Life pages.

Today I bring you Project Life Weeks 51 and 52 and a Traditional Page.
The Traditional Page being the very last page in my 2018 Project Life Album.

Week 51
Digital/Traditional Hybrid Page



Week 52
Digital/Traditional Hybrid Page


"Oh, Christmas Tree"
Traditional 12x12 Page


Though I feel like I am officially done w/ Project Life 2018, I do think that I may be sneaking in a few items, maybe even some random layouts I might have missed... for example a highlight page for both my Boston and Maine trips... as I move into 2019.
But I no longer consider my 2018 PL an "active" project that needs my full attention.
Time to move on to 2019!

4 comments:

  1. I love that swirly Christmas light paper!!!! Great Tree Layout.

    Love how cute your PL pages are and how you add to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to you for getting your 2018 PL album completed!Your PL pages are wonderful and that traditional layout is fantastic! Looking forward to seeing more of your PL pages in 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous!!! Loving that pig cartoon.. I could do the same with Dandy!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your PL pages. As always, it's so fun to see the smaller stories that might not make it into the scrapbook on traditional pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...