Monday, January 28, 2019

01/28/19 - You Are Purrfect

Another Monday... how'd that happen?!
Just dropping off a layout I created last night:




12x12 Traditional
 
I haven't been loving my style lately and have decided that at least for a while I need to approach my layouts w/ the "less is more" attitude.

I finally used my Websters Pages Caticorn PP; I think it is so cute!
The "Love This Snapshot" is from Elle's Studio

I scrapped a couple of old(er) photos; from 2017.
I'm still trying to meet some of my goals while dealing w/ the scrappy-slump I'm feeling right meow.
(see what I did there? ::wink::)

I'm glad I didn't take a scrappy break back when I thought maybe I was scrapping too much because as we all discussed, eventually my mojo will (most likely) disappear...and I think that time is now.
Bummer!
Oh well, it happens.
I hope you have a lovely Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Awww....so cute. LOVE the patterned paper.

    P/s: When I'm in a creative slump, I reorganize my art supplies...somehow rediscovering things you forgot you had can inspire you...or at least me. Hope your mojo comes back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page! Keep pushing through and create. Reorganizing your supplies is a great suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so FUN! LOVING that background paper!!!!! And agree with them ^^^^!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...LOVE THAT CATICORN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...