Monday, December 31, 2018

12/31/18 - Last Post of 2018

Hi!
Wow, last post of 2108?
That's heavy!
IDK if it's just because I'm getting older but the end of the year is always so hard for me now...
Why does time have to move so quickly?!

Today I am sharing my last 2 completed PL pages.
Last time I posted I shared 43 and 44.
Funny thing when I was placing them in my album I realized I made a date range mistake on one of them and had to fix it...
:DOH:!
First time I did that.

Prior to sharing Week 43 and Week 44 I had already shared Week 45 and Week 46.

So today I am sharing Week 47 and Week 48.
I did a little bit something different w/ them... you'll see.


Both are Traditional Pocket Pages:
 Week #47


-Finished Book #22 of my 25 Book Goal
-Another delicious Snack Nation Snack Box
-My husband got creative in the kitchen, yet again
-Thanksgiving Selfie w/ my son (and Stella Rosa wine)
-A favorite Seasonal Treat (top) and a New-To-Me Seasonal Treat (bottom)


Week #48
This is the "something different" page
I had 2 photos leftover from Week 47 and only a few photos for Week 48 so I decided to combine the 2 into one page.

Top row is the remainder of Week 47
-Our Saturday Date Night to the Three Stooges Film Festival; something my husband has always wanted to do

Bottom row is Week 48:
-A visit to Oak Glen; my son and his fiancé joined us
-Our dog w/ a Christmas Bow...which he wound up keeping on the entire month of December
 
 
To differentiate the two I made sure to include the Week # on the middle photo of the bottom row.
But honestly, even if the viewer doesn't realize it's 2 different weeks, I'm okay w/ it... They can think all the photos are from the same week, I'm just happy to have them in my album!
So all that's left is Weeks 49 - 52 (+2 days).
I already have those pretty much done.
But to make it easier on me, I did them digitally through the PL App so they will be ordered after the New Year, which means you will be seeing some PL 2018 in 2019.

TY for stopping by.
Wishing you a Happy and Safe New Year

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have noticed, but it totally makes sense combining them like that. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, Doreen, and way to go getting your album done! I hope that you have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving how you added the week # on the second row to keep them separate, that is a great idea! I loveeeeeeee these pages!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...