Saturday, December 29, 2018

12/29/18 - 2019 The Year of The Pig

Hi there!
I wasn't planning on posting again so soon, but according to my survey results from this post:
Last Day, where I asked, "is there was such a thing as scrapping too much?" we all agreed, that when you get inspired you gotta go w/ it! ::wink::

So here I am with a 12x12
Traditional Paper Layout


"2019 - The Year of the Pig"

Look at me... I'm not done w/ 2018 and I'm already scrapping for my 2019 Album, LOL

Today I found out from my favorite Pig Rescue, Central Texas Pig Rescue, that 2019 is the Year of the Pig!
As a pig grandma, you know I had to scrap about it!
This will be my first page in my 2019 Album.

If you want to learn more about Central Texas Pig Rescue please visit here (Their Instagram): CTPR Instagram
or Here (Their Official Website): CTPR Website

I have been donating to them monthly for the past 2 years and will continue to do so next year.
These are good people making positive changes for Pigs (and other animals) in this world.

Thanks for Stopping by, or as a pig would say, "OINK"!

4 comments:

  1. Aw what a pretty layout! Can’t wait to see tons of pig photos in 2019. PS: happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! So FUN! LOVING the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so colorful! Love it! Wow 2019! Woo hoo! Great way to start off the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...