Saturday, December 8, 2018

12/08/18 - Project Life Weeks 35 thru 37

Hi there!

For this post, let's rewind a little...
The last time I shared a Project Life Page I shared Week 40.
But the time before that I shared Week 34 and  mentioned that I had scrapped 36 - 39 but accidentally skipped 35.

Well, Week 35 is finished and today I'm sharing it, along w/ Weeks 36 and 37.


- PL Week 35 -
(the photo of me is a lot less gray IRL)
 
This one is a 12x12 digital layout that I created on the Project Life app and embellished IRL...
No surprise right? I mean by now you know how I roll ::wink::
This is usually not a problem except this time I was having a bit of trouble fitting all my journaling on it as I had a lot to say. I finally decided that the best idea was to dedicate a journaling spot to each photo and since I only had 4 photos, I thought the best way to do that, and make it look cohesive, was to place the photos on the side and to make the entire middle the journaling area. This time I used the same journaling card all the way through.
Like I've said on this blog many times before.... I like to try to change it up.
In this particular case I'm not 100% happy w/ the outcome but I don't "hate" it and there's more weeks to tackle so I'm trying to just let it go!

Next we have...

- PL Week 36 -

Another 12x12 Digital/Traditional Hybrid layout.
Since most of it was about food I dedicated 1 journaling spot to a list of the different food(s).
Another journaling spot was dedicated to my selfie/new shirt w/ a brief nod to Labor Day.
The other journaling is the part under the bunny photo which is a screenshot from Instagram that explains that CA is the first state to pass the law that beauty products can no longer be tested on animals (yay!). As an animal lover that is definitely important enough to be included in my Project Life!
To help decorate it, I have 8 stickers and15 enamel dots on this layout...plus some of my trademark outlining.
Did you notice I dated the photos on this one?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't... just depends on my mood and/or if there is a significance to the date, for example: Labor Day and National Cheese Pizza Day ::wink::



- Week 37-

Hey look, a Traditional Pocket Page!
I actually really enjoy creating them but sometimes they are time consuming and it's definitely more difficult to include lots of journaling.
For example I wanted to talk a little about that Gillian Flynn book but really wasn't sure how to include the journaling w/out messing up the aesthetics...
In the end it didn't bother me too much to leave the story out.
Later I may create a tag to stick in the pocket, behind the photo...
But for now, it's fine!


Thanks for sticking w/ me through these pages!

4 comments:

  1. BUNNY!

    I love all of your pages, but it's actually the one you're not sure about (#35) that I like best! I love the YAY shoe card and the THEIRS/MINE cereals too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ I knew she would pick up on the bunny!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee these!! I am actually LOVING that first one ... the colors are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first layout...Donuts, Alcohol and Books!! MY FAVORITE!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...