Saturday, December 1, 2018

12/01/18 - Do You December Daily?

In case you didn't see my last post...and/or you've been living under a rock...
I'm here to advise you...
it's that time of year again: December Daily!

I'm sure you've seen all the posts and have been inspired (maybe/maybe not).

Last year I tried December Daily again, even though the other year I tried it (what year was that anyway?!) was an epic fail.
Guess what? I failed again, but not "epically" LOL!

I actually did more last year than I did that one other year (again, what year was that?!).

Anyway, thanks to all the posts on Blogs, Instagram, SB.com, You Tube... (the list is endless) I felt inspired again.
Inspired to finish last years.
Besides the layout I shared in the last post I have also created these pages so far:

 

*I have a page I still need to create that explains that llama comment.




 
My album is 6x9 and I bought it, and the page protectors, in the School Section of Target.
Because it is a small size I'm trying my best to use scraps and leftover product.
Though that 3rd layout has a lot of embellishments from my November 2018 Elle's Studio Pocket Page Kit.
 
As for this year...
This year I think I'm just going to try to squeeze my Christmas-related photos into my PL (yikes!).
Actually it might not be too difficult.
W/ my 23-year-old son out of the house and my daughter being 16 and in that "leave me alone" phase and the fact that David and I don't really spend time w/ either of our families... Christmas is pretty quiet now.

How 'bout you... Do you December Daily"?

4 comments:

  1. ooohhh--love the layouts. So back in 2012, I did my december daily in my PL--I went the "traditional" PL route and it was pretty plain. (shameless pimping of my page--http://linmomcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/12/project-life-weeks-15b-19-december.html haha!)

    Good luck this year! And it doesn't matter how long it takes to complete as long as you completed it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pimp away, Girl! :) Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Looking good. Hope you succeed this year.:)

    I don't do it because I actually don't do much except shop and eat in December! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. this will be my 2nd one EVER...and I feel you on the quiet December, our house is like that too unless I plan a ton of stuff...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...