Sunday, November 11, 2018

CKC November / Projects #1 and #2

Hello, hello!
Stopping by really quick-like to share 2 of  the layouts I have created so far w/ my November Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Kit:
 
 
-This is Part of  Project Life Week 32 -
The other page has already been shared (twice)
 
"David's 41st Birthday"
 
For this one I'm just "dipping my toe into" my November Counterfeit Challenge Kit.

It is a 12x12 Digital/Traditional Hybrid Layout
The layout  was created on the Project Life App and embellished in real life.
All the embellishments came from my counterfeit kit: 3 stickers, 8 enamel dots/shapes, and doodling.
I kept it simple because the photos are so beautiful I didn't want to distract from them.

From the Project Life App I used
-Page Design P
-Card Kit "Strawberry Edition"





"Happy Girl/Hello Happy"

12x12 Traditional Page
Using nothing but my November Counterfeit Kit

The photo collage was created on the Project Life App and printed at home on 5x7 photo paper.
(Yes the PL App is listed in my Counterfeit Kit Supply list)

Journaling:
"Silly Selfies with David during my Birthday Celebration"
My Birthday, last year.

I have no date or place information on this because this will sit right next to another page about this event that has all that info.



- Product info: Echo Park, Heidi Swapp, Jillibean Soup, Crate Paper, Sharpie -
 

7 comments:

  1. both look great Doreen. Happy layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages! I especially love the hot air balloon page. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 terrific layouts, Doreen!!! The hot air balloon ride looks like a professional public relations marketing brochure!!! Outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fun! I must try the Project Life App.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! LOVING the hot air balloon pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun! Happy belated birthday to you both :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layouts, love the multiple photos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...