Tuesday, November 6, 2018

11/06/18 - PL Week 34

Hi there...
Hope all is well with you and yours!!

I'm just here to share my latest Project Life Page.

I actually have Weeks 36-39 done also but somehow skipped 35 so once I get that one done I will share more.

For now, let's bring on ...

-Week 34 -

For my journaling this time around,  I used a mixture of digital and hand written as I find it difficult to always find room to include my handwriting but also miss it being on my pages.
On this layout I made sure to make space for more real life embellishments also, such as w/ my Title Card. When I created the page in the app, I left the section where the week/date goes blank.
When I received the page in the mail I then filled the spot w/ the  the Week and Date info using alpha stickers, planner flag stickers, and a date stamp.
 
You can read the journaling directly from the layout so I won't retype it but I want to add...
if you have Netflix and haven't yet seen "Santa Clarita Diet", you need to; it is HILARIOUS!
 
BTW - isn't that "binge" sticker underneath the Netflix Logo just perfect?!
It's from Kelly Purkey (unfortunately it is no longer available).
And that "Today This is on the Menu" on my oatmeal photo is a stamp from Citrus Twist (Citrus Twist: Food Happens).
I have become addicted to stamps, which is funny because I used to really dislike them, and now I'm trying to make sure I use the large inventory I have of them.
I went from having a few to... a LOT! LOL
I DO get a lot of use out of that Food Happens stamp ::wink::


One final thought: 
As I look at my pages I think to myself...
If I had scrapped these photos as their own individual page (or even a couple of photos per page) I'd probably never get them all done!
Not to mention my 2018 Album would probably be 2 -3 volumes at least, LOL

As it is, because I like to change it up w/ a traditional layout here and there, and occasionally more than 1 page per week,  my book is already pretty darn full:


 
::Crossing My Fingers:: I get the whole year in 1 album! 

Thanks for stopping by...
Have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome!! I am loving that 'big cheeks' statement! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! There's so much I love about it. You are the only person who has managed to make me really consider PL because I just love what and how you document.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... thanks so much, Cindy! That is really a true compliment to me because, as you know, this is my very first year completing Project Life and I feel like though I've learned a lot, I have also made a lot of "mistakes" (for lack of a better term)! It has been quite an experience ... mostly good though, even at it's most frustrating times!

      Delete
  3. What an awesome page Doreen, Hamlet is adorable!!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't stamps so addicting? I usually only go for word stamps...but I rarely use them d'oh! hahaha

    yay for completing more weeks. I started the Santa Clarita Diet because I love Drew, but I really couldn't get into it...maybe I'll start again :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...