Sunday, November 25, 2018

11/26/18 - "Use Your Stuff "Challenge #338

"Use Your Stuff" Challenge #338
is also a Collaborative Challenge w/ the "Double Trouble Challenge" Blog.


The challenge is to use this Mood Board from UYS:


and select one (or both) of the following Challenges from DTC:

-Include a Sweet Treat on your project
or
-Include something sparkly



My layout took inspiration from all 3
- Mood Board
- Sweet Treat
- Bling


It is a page I created for my 2017 December (Not-So) Daily.
Yup, I'm still trying to finish it!
(More on that in a later post)




This page not only a great mix of the challenge but a great mix of old and new product!
I actually really love the way it turned out!
Hoping it motivates me to work on more Dec Daily pages!

Also hoping to see you play along w/ one or both of the challenges, however it inspires!


9 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the sequins!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Normally I hate sequins because they're a PITA to adhere, but these were self adhesive!

      Delete
  2. I love what you made, but I don't know how much of a challenge it is for you to scrap about a sweet treat! ;) Now I want chocolate peppermint cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! Whatever do you mean?! Hahaha! I showed my husband this photo and said, "Remember when you made these? Make 'em again!" The good and bad of going down memory lane! ;0)

      Delete
  3. Awesome layout...that looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those look like really yummy cookies!!! I appreciate that your album is "not so daily" no matter how many years I try - my daily December only makes it about a week. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that looks so YUMMY! I love all the Christmas to it! I'm dying to start Christmas Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea! (Thank you for including Chef Giada's name so I can find this recipe on the Food Network website.) Loving your card and those gold sequins, Doreen. Thank you for playing along at the Double Trouble Challenge - we hope you'll play again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, do those look good. It looks like a cookie recipe I do; but never put anything between them...yum, I'll have to try that. Great scrapbook page and glad you shared this with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...