Sunday, April 30, 2017

05/01/17 - MIM #87

It's Monday again...ugh!
But today's Monday is "Make It Monday", yay!




Today I am bringing you sketch #87 from the "The Memory Nest" blog:




"Forest Falls"
 Journaling: "Enjoyed nature and quality time with the hubby this morning!
 A beautiful place to get in some exercise!
03.26.17"




The layout called for 3 photos but I was able to fit 7 thanks to a photo collage app
::fist pump::!

I also DID use a Project Life card...
1, cut apart, used in 2 places on my layout:
"Today" and the bottom of that same card was used for my journaling area.

I then scattered stickers to mimic the "boxes" scattered throughout the sketch.
BTW that BG paper is ANCIENT and the "explore" sticker is just a bit more recent than "ancient" but barely!

Can't wait to see what you create!
You have until May 31st to submit your creation.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also included in the following May SB.com Challenges:

>Hoarders
>Sticker

5 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING how you incorporated more photos!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Your interpretation looks more balanced to me than the sketch, and I'm glad you found a place to add journaling. How old do scrapbook supplies have to be to be considered ancient? I know I have quite a few pieces of paper that would qualify!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doreen--I LOVE this! I LOVE all the photos you got in--and your style is superb as is that handwriting I am so jealous of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page!! LOVE that paper! Fabulous pictures - love how you included collages!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...