Monday, May 24, 2021

05/24/21 - "He Luvs Belly Rubs"


The current challenge over at "Use Your Stuff" is a tic-tac-toe board.
Here is the board:




I chose the right-hand column:
  • Fun Fold 
  • Stripes 
  • Any Shade of Purple
Thanks to this challenge I now know how to make paper pinwheels 
I learned from a tutorial on You Tube while I was looking for ideas for "Fun Fold" 

6x8 Traditional Paper layout
Another throwback photo, June 10, 2015 - Hamlet was 3 months old. 
We had him about a month at this point.
He definitely was starting to feel at home!


Products:
Bazill Basics, Dear Lizzy, Freckled Fawn, Studio Calico, and Tim Holtz.

3 comments:

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...