Friday, May 14, 2021

05/14/21 - Feeling Beachy

12x12 Traditional Paper Layout w/ black border

Includes one 3x4 Pocket Page Card and one 4x6 Pocket Page card
I used lots of stash items mixed w/ a few newer items, including 3 Kelly Purkey beach-themed stamps.

 Just some old photos from a visit to the beach.

The pictures are from 10 years ago; my daughter was only 9!
This was when she liked hanging w/ us ::le sigh::

Also back in the day when we would use an actual camera and date stamped our photos, LOL



Despite it being Summer, in California, it was a chilly day on the beach, hence my bundled up attire...
I do remember it warmed up eventually though, as it generally does.

This was 06/19/11, a trip to La Jolla Beach for Father's Day which was our tradition at the time.
I did not include that info on this layout because I have other photos from that day that, once I find the layouts, I can place together in an album. I believe those layouts have the pertinent information on it.

I struggled w/ this layout and I didn't completely like it at first but it has definitely grown on me!

Products: 49 & Market, Bazill Basics, Elle's Studio, Freckled Fawn, Kelly Purkey, Pinkfresh Studio, Studio Calico and Tim Holtz


Speaking of other photos from this trip, here is another I recently created; I created both during the same weekend.
This one is going in a smaller album so I did include a few pertinent details.

6x8 Traditional Paper layout:


This includes 1 slightly trimmed 3x4 Pocket Page Card

Products: Bazzill Basics, Elle's Studio, Freckled Fawn, Kelly Purkey, Simple Stories, Queen & Company, Studio Calico, and Time Holtz


3 comments:

  1. I love both of these layouts! I need to use my 4x6 and 3x4 cards more on my traditional layouts - maybe then I would put a dent into my enormous collection of them! I love the colors in your first layout and all the stamping. I've been working on older photos lately, too. It's fun to look back on those memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, too. I particularly love the embellishment clusters on the diagonal. LOL about the date stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah too sweet. I love that you scrapbook older photos and share them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...