Saturday, May 23, 2020

05/23/20 - "Rain, Rain Go Away..."

 
Hi, all!
Here is a 12x12 Traditional Paper layout I created today:
 
 
"Rain, Rain Go Away (Hamlet Needs to Pee!)"

Journaling:
"Rain, rain go away Hamlet needs to pee! Today it rained all day...hard! When I tried to let Hamlet out in the morning to go potty, he refused. He held it until 7:09 PM, wow! When he came in he was covered in rain drops and he left cute wet hoof prints on the mat in our kitchen.
Date: 28 Nov 2019"

I included a funny, theme appropriate, meme I found on Instagram.

This was created primarily for the "Scrap Lift The Person Before You" challenge. I scrap lifted this layout:

EMS - Giraffe Snapshot

And I want to point out that the BG paper, photo mat paper, and the journaling card are hella old!
#StashBusting

TFSB!

4 comments:

  1. HA!! This is HILARIOUS!!!! Dandy was the same about rain (until he got WAY older and just didn't have it in him to care anymore! lol!) ... he NEVER would go out to pee when it rained! It was always such a FIGHT to get him to go! LOL!! I loveeeeeee this! SO FUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hoof prints are the cutest thing ever! This is such a fun layout. Poor Hamlet - I don't blame him and am impressed with his bladder control, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe...Hamlet is too cute! LOVE your meme....:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...