Saturday, May 2, 2020

05/02/20 - Food and Laughs

 
Today is Inter-National Scrapbook Day!
I hope to get some scrapping in since I'm actually home and have nothing otherwise planned (wait, isn't that everyone right now?! LOL)
 
But for right now, let me share w/ you my latest:
 
A one-page, 12x12 Traditional Paper layout

Includes
- an 8 and 1/2 x 11 handout from the event, and
- a 4x4 photo of our dinner after

The photo is in a 4x4 Simple Stories flip pocket which is stuck to the outside of the 12x12 page protector so that you can flip it up to read the hidden journaling and the covered part of the handout.
Notice the tab w/ the Kellie Stamps "flip this" stamp stamped on it to advise you of the hidden journaling:
 
"Three Stooges Festival 2019" (1 of 2) 
 
"Three Stooges Festival 2019" (2 of 2) 
 
Hidden Journaling: "After enjoying the 22nd Annual Three Stooges Movie Festival, we feasted!
Our new tradition started in 2018:
The Three Stooges Festival followed by a delicious dinner of Middle Eastern food at The Carousel restaurant."

This was only the 2nd year we did this but it is something we look forward to.
My husband mostly for the Three Stooges, me mostly for the food, bahahaha!


Speaking of food...
Here is a page I recently created for my (6x8) BOM:

 
Totally me, LOL
And "yes" that is food washi tape, bought at Target
I used scraps from my stash for the papers
The "food" stamps are all from Citrus Twist
The utensils stamp is from Elle's Studio
The filmstrip washi, from Queen & Company, is one of my faves. Unfortunately they don't sell it anymore. I'm going to be sad when the roll is finished.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. HA!!! That meme!!!! Too funny! I love love love these pages! So FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you did the hidden journaling. Very clever! Now I want middle eastern food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...food. That is always the first thing I look up when we start planning our vacations! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...