Friday, December 13, 2019

12/13/19 - "THIS (Lazy Dog Restaurant)"

Hello!

Well I'm posting more than I thought I would since saying I wasn't going to be updating this blog much any longer, LOL
Funny how that works!
TBH I'm still not all that gung-ho about posting here but I guess I'll just play it by ear.
Just like life ebbs and flows, so does my desire to scrap and share.


Today I'm sharing this 2 page Traveler's Notebook Spread I created for a Blog Challenge:


Actually, this spread was inspired by 2 Challenges.

The first inspiration came from the December 2019 sketch by Rochelle at "Through the Eyes of...Rochelle" blog:



The second inspiration was this December mood board by "Scrap with Stacy" :

I was inspired by the food photos to scrap the VERY FIRST time David and I ever went to Lazy Dog Restaurant.
It was the day after our 16th Anniversary.
We had spent the night in Old Town Temecula and on the way home the next day we stopped by the Temecula Mall to watch a movie and then decided to have brunch.
We came across this restaurant we had never heard of before and wound up loving it!
Since then we have been (very) frequent visitors to the one closer to us, in Rancho Cucamonga.
In fact writing this makes me want to go right now; yum!!

I added this story to my food Traveler's Notebook after coming across the photo last night.
I'm so glad I found it, plus the 2 challenges, and that I was able to document another memory of my life!


Products:
- Doodlebug Design "Puppy Love"/ Sticker
- Echo Park "Mama Llama"/ 12x12 Kit
- Elle's Studio / Various Embellishments
- Heidi Swapp "Puffy Chat Bubbles" / Sticker
- Kaisercraft "Suga Pop" / 12x12 Kit
- Kelly Purkey / Alphas
- Sharpie
- ATG (Pink)
- File Label Sticker

4 comments:

  1. Love this page!! LOVING the little doggy!! And my tat dates are my kids birthdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEP POSTING!! I'm always so inspired (and hungry) after seeing your LOs. I love that you used a 12x12 sketch for a double-page TN spread - so creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...