Monday, September 9, 2019

09/09/19 - Project Life Week #20 and Week #21


Hellloooo!
Today I share with you Project Life Week #20 and Week #21.
Week #21 was the 4th week of May which means I'm behind. 
But I finally gave myself permission to just stop worrying about it.
I may never catch up, but I'm definitely going to enjoy the process of getting there!

- click/tap on each image to enlarge -

Week #20

 Details:
.. A funny (hungry) dog vs (hungry) pig meme - which is so very true BTW, LOL!
.. Sharing my favorite Soy Chorizo and a little bit about it


.. Happy Mail from a scrappy friend
.. Perfect Avocados - from our tree

.. We found a bird and saved it...
And as you can read, Panini (most likely) killed it! RIP Little Dude

.. David was surprised by our fridge contents:


.. Grumpy Cat died - RIP Grumpy Cat
And though I loved the photo and news story I included on my spread, the size of the photo made it difficult to read the statement released by his family...



So I reprinted it by itself and included it in a Simple Stories flip pocket and used a Simple Stories cat themed pocket card to fill in the back blank space.



I also stamped "nooo..." on the flip tab to carry on the theme (stamp from Kellie Stamps).




Week #21

Details:
.. I bought Panini some Meowijuana - Catnip w/ 'weed' in it... she loved it, LOL
.. I was in a fender bender that cost me, but taught my daughter a valuable life lesson
.. Tried a new and yummy Vegan (frozen) meal
ETA - I loved it! I will be adding that info to my layout since I obviously forgot to originally.
.. "Hungry Again" Pocket Page card Freebie from Kellie Winnell (AKA Kellie Stamps)
.. Panini hung out w/ me in my room while David watched the season finale of "Game of Thrones" in the living room
.. (My son) Joseph got married!!
.. Tried some new items at Plant Power, including their new Cotton Candy Shake


Close up of Car Accident journaling (pre-embellishing):



The "Stop. Breathe. Cry. Move On" stamp, on the finished spread, came from Kellie Stamps, and it definitely was what I did!

All the digital journaling, on both layouts, was completed on the Project Life App.
I chose grids that allowed me to include a photo and a digital pocket card and then add journaling to that card.
The finished product was printed on photo paper.


I really enjoy creating these pages, even if some take me longer than others.
I like looking back on the events, big or small, that make up my life... even if some of those events aren't so good.


4 comments:

  1. Loving these pages!! Loving the 'grandkid' story and YAY for the marriage... but BOO! to the accident :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you capture everyday life! The good (son's marriage), the bad (poor bird), and the ugly (car accidents suck!)

    You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages! I'm so happy to finally see Joseph's wedding photos make an appearance. Oh, and I'm totally cracking up about being late feeding a pig. Rabbits throw things, dig out litterboxes, or tip water dishes when they're impatient. And so funny about all the toddler foods.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...