Saturday, September 7, 2019

09/07/19 - "Vegas (Fun)!

What you see here is a Traditional, 2 page, Travelers Notebook spread

I may be boycotting Vegas right now (see previous post for more on that), but that doesn't mean I didn't have great times there!
Throwback to February 2017, celebrating my friend's birthday.


 
One of the highlights of that trip? Our first time on the High Roller, which is what inspired my design idea. 

I didn't intend to scrap these photos in a Travelers Notebook, but when I printed out the photos, back in 2017, the collage affect printed in a 4x6 size, which ultimately came out as a 4x4, seemed too small for a 12x12 layout.
Not being one to waste photos I held on to them, and made a mental note to myself to print my collages at, at least, 5x7 in the future.
Fast Forward to now when I'm heavy into scrapping in TNs and look what I found... the photos I had tucked away!


Stamps: 
. Kellie Stamps 
. Kelly Purkey - the B&W and the Red Alpha stickers also 
. Studio Calico 

Other products:
. American Crafts - Gold Alphas
. ATG
. Sharpie
. Staz-on Ink

3 comments:

  1. Love this!! LOVING how you used the circles to represent the ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collage is the perfect size for a TN. Smart to tuck it away and use it here! Love the curve extending from the ride through your title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome fun time!!! Great layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...