Sunday, June 2, 2019

06/02/19 - Project Life Weeks #11 and #12

Project Life is going slow... but it's going!
Trying not to rush it this year and truly enjoy the process.
Last time I shared my Project Life I shared Week 10 (remember the death of Luke Perry, ::sigh::)

Today I am sharing w/ you Week's 11 and 12.


Project Life Week 11

12x12 Traditional
Pocket Page Layout w/ Hidden Journaling
(used a Simple Stories 4x4 Flip Pocket)



Hidden Journaling

-Lunch w/ my son and husband after they went to watch Captain Marvel (Veggie Nachos and a Mango Margarita)
-Took a Tuesday off to spend time w/ my husband and our friends at Knotts
-Re-joined the gym
-New Oreos: Carrot Cake and Dark Chocolate
-A photo of our dog Spotty

As I was uploading this I saw I made a mistake when writing my journaling...doh!
Good thing it's hidden, LOL

.
.
.
.


Project Life Week 12

12x12 Traditional
Pocket Page Layout w/ a 6x12 Insert


The 6x12 Insert


-St. Patrick's Selfie
-Monday Date Night
-New glasses and the story about my new eye-sight situation
-New M&Ms
-Binge Watched a new show
-Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough/Cookies
-The "true story" about how pigs were created (okay, not really... but pretty funny!)


FYI -
I used to be afraid to mix up sizes and photo orientations due to my OCD.But now I'm letting loose a bit on the "rules of scrapbooking", cuz we all know there are "no rules" and allowing myself to change it up; use what works for my photos.
I never would have mixed my horizontal page w/ a vertical page, but now I'm challenging myself to think outside the box and really use my stuff and sometimes doing so causes situations such as this...and I'm really okay w/ it!


3 comments:

  1. Love love love these pages!!!!! Loving the photos!! And I have had to learn to let it go when working on my Dec. Daily -- some photos on the same page are facing different directions -- and sometimes you just have to say 'screw it'!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, you actually were my inspiration!

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...