Monday, March 25, 2019

03/25/19 - Use Your Stuff Challenge #352

The current challenge at "Use Your Stuff"  is Black & White + 1 color.

I went w/ Black & White & Green/Teal
This is a page created for my Book Of Me.
I documented a "To-Do" list which included getting some Starbucks, YUM!

BTW - it was a New-To-Me drink so I will be scrapping this photo in my PL album also.




The page is very simple.
But sometimes the simplest pages are my fave...especially went it involves some stash-busting!

Piggy-backing off our last challenge of using washi I used an old, yet never before opened, washi tape I bought on clearance at Target.
I love the pop of color it adds!

The BG paper is old, so old!
Like so old I can't even estimate it's length of time in my stash!

The "to do" is a stamp from Pink Paislee.

The coffee phrase stickers, the wood frappuccino embellishment, the "so excited to try this" puffy sticker and the 3x4 pocket card for my journaling are all from Elle's Studio.

As I write this post my mind is wandering to that frap; I need to get me another one...SOON!

Speaking of soon, you have 1 week to play along... hope to see you do so!

4 comments:

  1. I love this, Doreen! I love just the touch of green/teal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! LOVING the colors and the checklist!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. And all before 10 am? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now I want a starbucks :D Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...