Tuesday, February 19, 2019

02/19/19 - "My Cuddle Bug"

In case you're wondering...
Yes, I have been creating my Project Life Pages
I recently finished Week #05
We are currently on Week #08 so that's pretty good!
I just haven't yet decided how I want to share them on the blog, though I have been sharing them on Instagram: Mrs_David_Vasquez

Until I figure that out...
Please enjoy this 12x12 Traditional layout I created about Hamlet, which happens to be part of Week #07

"My Cuddle Bug"

A common scene in my home: Hamlet cuddling up against me while I lounge on the floor of our living room, hence the "ON REPEAT" stamp (from Kelly Purkey)

I've said it before and I'll probably say it a million times more, but I try not to scrap too many 1 photo layouts anymore...but this one just spoke to me. It said, "I deserve my own page" and I couldn't argue w/ it! ::wink::


The Alphas and Gray & White journaling sticker are from Elle's Studio.
All the PPs and the Journaling Block are from Amy Tangerine for American Crafts; the "Better Together" Collection
The "ZZZ", "Good At Naps" and "Cozy" came from the Pinkfresh Studio "A Case of the Blahs" Collection

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YES! Thank goodness! It was difficult seeing him ill, especially since we had never experienced it before. Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! That is one of my fave Amy T. collections!!!!! And ^^^^^ glad to hear he is feeling better!!!!! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...