Monday, January 14, 2019

01/14/19 - "Use Your Stuff" Challenge # 343

Good Monday Morning!
A new challenge is live over at the "Use Your Stuff" Blog.

As a Design Team Member we are required to contribute a project every other week.
Each Team has an assigned Week with the option to play along w/ the other weeks' challenges also.
I'm on Team B and this is NOT my assigned Week, but I had to play along because this week's challenge is....  "Furry Friends"!

I love scrapping my fur-babies/hair kid!

Here is my layout:



"Synchronized Sleeping"
Journaling: "One at the head, one at the foot of my bed. 10.27.2012"

If you don't know...
I am a huge animal lover and have 3 of them.
This layout is of 2 of them, one who is no longer w/ us...my dog.
She passed in June 2016.
We did adopt another pet right before she passed, a pig...you might have noticed him ::wink::,  bringing us temporarily up to 4, but now we are 3.
This is Ivanna (dog) and Panini (cat) doing their favorite thing: sleeping!
BTW - these photos were taken on my birthday, a fact I found delightful when I was scrapping them!

In case your wondering, Ivanna is wearing a Halloween Costume; she was a witch.
It came w/ a witch hat w/ hair but she didn't have it on in this photo.


- Another Layout done `check
- Another Older Photo(s) scrapped `check


Don't forget to come play w/ us!



6 comments:

  1. What a fun page! Love the title. Fun that the photos are from your b-day (and so random that Ivanna is wearing her Halloween costume 4 days before Halloween).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...so cute! LOVE all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooooooo fun! LOVING those photos and the 'Synchronized Sleeping' title is PERFECTION!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...