Wednesday, January 2, 2019

01/02/19 - "Wow, Seriously!"

In keeping w/ my New Years Resolution to participate in more Blog Challenges I am sharing a layout I created for the current Sketch Challenge at "The Studio Challenges"... though to be honest I actually created this in December, on  the 31st.
But the challenge runs until January 13th so it's all good!



First the sketch, which I rotated once to the left:








And now my Layout:

"Wow, Seriously!"

Journaling:
"That one time when Panini would not let me "potty" in peace! 1.30.2013"

One other resolution that I didn't mention, but have in mind to do, is to make an effort to scrap older photos.
This was inspired by my friend, and "Use Your Stuff" teammate, Lori ( My Happy Life ).
Lori, if you're reading this, Hi and TY!

This photo has been sitting in my 'To Be Scrapped' pile since 2013!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Doreen! I love this cute layout! I have that sketch printed off to use - hopefully before the deadline to enter! I am glad I inspired you to make an effort to scrap some older photos this year! I have so many old photos that need to be scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. "One" time?? It's been a long time since I've had a cat, but I remember seeing paws under the bathroom door pretty often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely more than "one" time, but this was the "one" time I took a photo!

      Delete
  3. LOL!!!! Dandy can't get his paw under our door -- but every once in a while I will hear his NOSE to the door and him sniffing to figure out which one of his humans is in the bathroom! LOL!! This is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny photo and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of circles :) that photo is too funny. I am sure if my dog was allowed down the hall, she would do the same to my husband haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...