Thursday, June 21, 2018

06/21/18 - Project Life Week 18 /Early Mother's Day

Hello there!
Though I haven't been around much I have still been scrapping!
If you follow me on IG you know it's true, because I do share my layouts more consistently there.
I'm mostly just chugging along on the PL Train...
Today I am sharing a Digital Pocket Page and 12x12 Traditional Layout.

Project Life - Week 18


Digital Pocket Page
Project Life App


I went digital with this one because my "Justin Timberlake" Meme is 4x4 and was not able to find a way to make it work in a way I liked in a traditional Pocket Page, plus I wanted to do a 12x12 Traditional page for my "(Early) Mother's Day" photos... 
The good thing about it though is this allows both pages to sit back-to-back in one page protector which is not something you could do w/ Traditional Pocket Page and a Traditional Scrapbook page.  
I used the Free Form Text Function to journal directly on my photos.
I am loving this function so much...
You will see I use it a lot in the upcoming PL pages I share.
I am proud to say that I have already scrapped Weeks 19, 20, 21 and am currently working on 22.
Not bad considering we are currently in Week 25 of the year!


Project Life Week 18 - Companion Page
"Early Mother's Day"
 
Journaling:
"Joseph came down from where he lives, Victorville-an hour away, to watch "Infinity War" w/ David. After, I met up w/ them at "Red Robin" for Lunch; Joseph's treat.
Then it was home where we hung out a bit, Joseph spent some time w/ Spotty, and I eventually fell into a food coma
- AKA - took a nap.
May 5th, 2018"
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...