Bringing you some "ugly" today...my latest "Ugly Paper Challenge" layout, that is!
First a reminder of the rules (you can skip this part if you already know them):
1. After signing up, the host gives your name and address to another participant
2. The other participant sends you 2 "ugly" papers and at least one ugly embellishment
3. You MUST use both papers; the embellishment(s) is optional
4. You are allowed to use other items as well, as long as the 2 "ugly" papers are included in the layout
5. You are allowed to alter the papers and, if used, the embellishment(s) but they must still be recognizable
And now on w/ the show:
"Some Things Never Change"
Traditional Scrapbook Layout
I cut the Spider Man embellishments out of one of the papers and punched small and large half-circles, including one w/ a cartoon spider in it, out of the other paper.
I cut out the row of eyelets, and the peeled off the self-adhesive wavy ribbon (above the eyelets), from one of the ugly embellishments.
My son in 2001 and in 2017 dressed up as Spider Man, one of his favorite Super Heroes...
how perfect was that ?! LOL