Wednesday, April 11, 2018

04/11/18 - St Pattys / Christmas in January

2 different types of layouts
2 different years
2 different holidays
 
Both created this month:
 
 
12x12 Pocket Page w/ (1) digital PL card printed from the PL App: "So Much Fun"
 
"California Irish Festival"
(click to enlarge and read journaling)
 
I've gotten into pocket pages this year and I'm really loving them!
I also am learning new techniques as I get used to the format and I'm finding THAT fun.

I'll definitely be sharing more, even going back to my earlier ones... eventually.

Also - I've gotten into stamping...
Most stamps on this page are from Kelley Purkey.

.
.
.

12x12 Traditional Scrapbook Page
(Yes, the large circle is supposed to fall off the page)


"Whoville Xmas Time Celebration"
- Date 01/24/16

I'm hosting an Amusement Park Challenge and a Christmas Past challenge over at SB.com; this satisfies both the challenges.

Thanks for stopping by...
Hope all is well!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, both of them! They're as different as can be, yet totally you, and I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love these!!! SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh where oh where did you find Whoville? That must have been a lot of fun going through there and seeing it in real life. I love your pocket pages spread. I bet your husband loves seeing all your work. Especially since he gets in most of all your photos when you do something together. You both make such a sweet couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these layouts are fabulous! You are rockin' the pocket pages and that Whoville page is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...