Sunday, June 11, 2017

06/12/17 - MIM #90

Here we go again!
But this is a good "here we go again"!


MIM Sketch #90


 "Breakfast 6.3.17"
Journaling:
"Love it when my coffee mug color coordinates w/ my breakfast!
Coffee and a (65g) slice of Strawberry Krunch Cake 165 calories.
6.3.17"



I'm a foodie!
I love food and trying new foods and talking about food and taking pictures of food and..
well you get the idea!

I'm thinking of buying a Travelers Notebook or something similar to scrap these photos so I don't have tons of 12x12 layouts w/ just 1 photo on them, LOL
But in this case it works!

I have had that BG paper in my stash forever + infinity!
I loved it but never knew what to do w/ it but it just felt perfect for this photo, though I would NEVER have thought of scrapping a food photo w/ it!
But the pre-printed cluster at the bottom left reminded me of the title area of the sketch and it would required no additional work except adding the title so as a "lazy" scrapper, I was sold, LOL



You have until June 30th to join in on the fun!



 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Also for the following June SB.com Challenges:

>Foodie Challenge
*NO TWIST*
 
>National __________Day
June 23rd - National Pink Day

>Hoarders
16 items
-BG paper
-Photo Mat PP
-Alphas (9)
-Words/Phrases (2)
-PL Card: Sweet
-Heart
-File label/Journaling Spot
So EVERYTHING

>Stickers
13 Stickers
-Alphas (9)
-Word/Phrases (2)
-Heart
-File label/Journaling Spot
*INCLUDES TWIST* of "create the letters you are missing out of the remaining ones"
I created the "e" and "s" in breakfast from a "3" and a "5"

>Scrap w/ Your Scraps
1 Scrap
-Photo Mat PP
*NO TWIST*

5 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee this and you are right -- that wood grain background is PERFECT for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Doreen--this is a beauty-love how you made this wee's sketch your own--cool page !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cluster at the bottom...even better if it was already there :D easy peasy :D

    Awesome layout...breakfast looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wood grain is PERFECT for this page! And sign me up for 165 calorie cake. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and fun page!! Love how you used the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...