Saturday, December 15, 2012

12/15/12 - DT Call: Child's Play


There is a Design Team Call going on over at the Child's Play blog.
It is a blog I just discovered a couple of months ago and since I really enjoy being on a DT and I like the challenges the CP blog offers I figured I'd try out.

The application challenge was to create a layout based on the toy below:

Fisher-Price Pull-a-Tune Xylophone from 1957
Here is how it inspired me:

"Anniversary Gift"




I very rarely create layouts w/ a white background, so already they are inspiring me! :0)
If you're interested in trying out also, the DT call is open until December 31st, 2012.
Thanks for stopping by and if you try out, good luck to you!

3 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the white background is PERFECT!!! Good luck with the call!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the inspiration photo!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the inspiration photo!! Your layout is so fun and whimsical! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...