Monday, February 27, 2017

02/27/17 - February "Ugly Paper" Challenge

Good Morning!
Just sharing one of my latest layouts!
 
For the February Ugly Paper Challenge.

Reminder of the rules:

1. After signing up, the host gives your name and address to another participant
2. The other participant sends you 2 "ugly" papers and at least one ugly embellishment
3. You MUST use both papers; the embellishment(s) is optional
4. You are allowed to use other items as well, as long as the 2 "ugly" papers are included in the layout
5. You are allowed to alter the papers and, if used, the embellishment(s) but they must still be recognizable
 
 
 
February "Uglies"
 
 
 
"Pigs Feet"

Journaling: "Pigs Feet... Not for eating, for holding!
Cuddles w/ Hamlet. 2.24.17"
 

*Oops I just realized I wrote "2016" not "2017" I need to fix that - DOH!
 

In case you can't tell, the Ugly Papers are the PP used for the large heart and the "baby" PP used for the large circle.
I also used some of the "ugly embellishments" - 7 heart stickers.

 
Fun fact: I hate "baby" PP, even for Baby Photo layouts.
Have I used them before? Probably, can't remember, but I'm sure not very many...because as I said I hate them...
Okay "hate" is a strong word, but you get it.
So receiving a Baby PP in the "Ugly Paper" challenge was definitely....challenging!


Having said that, I also have to say, this is one of my favorite layouts ever created and definitely my favorite "Ugly Paper" layout!
I love everything about it and looking at it makes me happy!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also for the following SB.com February Challenges:

>Inspired by a Word
I used "Love"

>Hoarders
13 Total
-Alphas (8)
- button
- "together"
- "love" PL Card
- Hexi heart
- File/Journaling tab
*NO TWIST*

>Stickers
20 Used
- Alphas (8)
- hearts (8)
- button
- "together"
- pig
- file/journaling tab
*INCLUDES TWIST* - pink alphas

3 comments:

  1. OMG...that was some really ugly papers!! haha But you always use them in such a way that your layouts are awesome. Love your piggy layouts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love what you did with those papers! LOVING all the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate baby paper too. I'll only use it on cards, and even then I'd rather not. You totally made this work though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...