Monday, October 18, 2021

10/18/21 - "Elote Face"

Did you guess this layout woud be about Hamlet, just based on the title?
LOL! 

12x12 Traditional Paper Layout


"Elote Face"


Hamlet loves it when we buy him elotes from the neighborhood Elote Truck!


Elote: "The world 'elote' means 'corn cob' in Spanish, and Mexican Elote is grilled corn on the cob slathered in a mayo cream sauce and garnished with chili powder, cheese and lime."
We order Hamlet's w/out chili.



The pig embellishment was cut using my Sizzix Big Shot. 
I purchased the pig metal die 7 years ago from Amazon and this is the first time I ever used it!

I absolutely love how it came out!

Products:
Decorative Stickers - Mikki & Izzy* and Pineberry Paper sticker shops.

*Use code Doreen15 for 15% off
Other: Bazill Basics, Elle's Studio, Kelly Purkey, and Studio Calico



2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this! And yes, I did assume that it was Hamlet with a messy face of elote and not you, lol. I hope you're telling the guy at the food truck that you're ordering for a pig. He probably doesn't get too many customers buying treats for pets. Now I want elote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hamlet goes out there w/ us when we order and the lady and her kids, who she usually has in her backseat, get a kick out of seeing him! :)

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...