Sunday, October 3, 2021

10/03/21 - RIP Ludo


As I mentioned a couple of blog posts ago, I had another Memorial layout to create.
Here is that layout
They're all difficult but this one was especially so...




Close-up of Journaling:



As the journaling states: Ludo was my husband's favorite CTPR pig and Ludo's passing was sudden and unexpected to everyone!
These factors made it extra tough to learn of his passing.


The journaling also makes reference to the fact that we were fortunate to meet Ludo.
Here is the layout I created (and shared previously) of that meeting.


Ludo will be missed!

 

1 comment:

  1. Another great memorial page. I can tell from the photos that he was full of personality. I'm glad you had the chance to meet him in person.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...