Thursday, March 4, 2021

03/04/21 - "Magnus February 2021"


Most people know that I have a pet Mini-Potbelly Pig named Hamlet.
What I haven't shared yet is that I virtually adopted another Mini-Potbelly Pig, from my favorite charity: Central Texas Pig Rescue.
Magnus is the name of the pig I virtually adopted.

6x8 two-page spread


The adoption fee is good for 1 year and allows CTPR to purchase items needed to take care of Magnus: food, water, shelter, medical, etc...

I received a "Welcome" package and I receive periodic e-mails that include photos and updates on how Magnus is doing.
This spread documents February's e-mail and photo.
I copied and pasted the e-mail onto a word document, sized it to fit, and then printed it out and adhered it to a 6x8 PP.

My plan is to create a 6x8 Book that documents Magnus.

Products are all Freckled Fawn, except for the "oink" and Emoji Stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Aw... Magnus is adorable! My parents have had Trevor choose a bird to adopt each year from the Alaska Raptor Center. He has all their photos up on his bedroom wall and we get quarterly updates. I've never thought to scrap it until now! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors on the layout are perfect. Hey Magnus!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...