Monday, July 1, 2019

07/01/19 - "Use Your Stuff Challenge" #365

Hi there!
This week's challenge over at the "Use Your Stuff" blog is MUSIC.
We want you to use a title, lyrics, or even an artist's name to inspire your project.

I used the song "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold to scrap that time that my husband
had someone to go on "Supreme Scream" with, because I'm too chicken to do it, LOL

 "Let's Scream"

Journaling:
"I'm not really a fan of roller coasters, especially ones w/ big drops, so poor David always misses out!
I'm happy Chad was w/ us this day so David could go on "Supreme Scream!"


I did a combo of Alpha Letters (from Elle's Studio) and Stamps (from Kelly Purkey) to create my title. I don't know if you've noticed but I like to place my titles at different angles, mostly sideways or curved, on my layouts.
Lately I've been doing it so frequently I think it's almost another trademark of mine, like my outlining (...almost)!

FYI - The stamps I used have been in my stash for over a year, but this is the first time I've used them. I love stamping but I still get nervous doing it.
Another Kelly Purkey stamp is along the side of the first photo; that one is fairly new.

That washi tape has also been in my stash for over a year... only used once! It's from Simple Stories, and I love it, but I hardly use washi anymore.
That was a huge addiction for me once upon a time ago, but now not-so-much!

I used two Elle's Studio 3x4 pocket page cards on here, one for my journaling, cuz I gotta use those cards up! I mean, I do get a new set every month, LOL

The BG paper I actually bought for the other side, but this side wound up being a perfect fit for these photos so I went w/ it.
Here's the other side:

I still really like the original side, so I may just need to buy it again!


Well that's it for me..
I'm going to go and straighten those Alpha Letters, now... LOL

Have a good day and if you get the chance, don't forget to come play along w/ the challenge!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you ... heck to the NO on rides!! LOL!!!! I loveeeeeeee this! Fun colors and perfect for the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors of the layout! I also love roller coasters, but my husband does not...It does give me advantages when a ride has a single rider line though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband isn't a big fan of riding alone, but I'll have to point that out to him next time!

      Delete
  3. Great job! I love the background paper you chose and the washi is fab. There's no way I'd go on that ride. Instead of screaming, I'd be vomiting, which is no fun for anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...