Thursday, April 4, 2019

04/04/19 - 2019 Project Life Pages - Weeks #1 and #2

I haven't been posting photos of my Project Life (here*) because I am not very skilled at taking photos of my layouts.
I much prefer to scan my pages but it's a bit more difficult w/ pocket pages and even more difficult (pocket pages or otherwise) to do so when there are bulky embellishments involved.
*I share on Instagram because the smaller scale makes flaws less obvious.

I really wish I had equipment and a dedicated spot to take really great photos, not to mention the time it takes, but I don't!
I realize though that I need to suck it up and just share already, LOL
I mean I'm already on Week #9 (though I'm still technically behind) and I still haven't shared a single page!

With that being said, here is Week #1 and Week #2 -


Week #01





Summary:
-Welcoming the New Year
-My first photo of the year, which was food...of course, LOL
I tried out Lenny & Larry's new Crunchy Protein cookies
2 thumbs up!
-Pumpkin Pie Halo Top in my Pumpkin Spice Mug
My favorite flavor of Halo Top
-Panini relaxing while we were busy taking down all our Christmas Décor 

-Our first Night Out: Hockey Game and our favorite Restaurant, Lazy Dog (yes, Lazy Dog already! LOL)* 
*Hidden Journaling




Week #02


 
 


Summary: 
-(Finally) Tried the Lenny and Larry's Protein Brownies
- A cute piggy tush photo
- A shot of the chaos of my work office
- Got my nails done

- Tried the latest Limited Edition Oreo Flavor



Digital Journaling done on the Project Life App
Other products = Kelly Purkey, Elle's Studio, and Studio Calico



I hope you'll bear w/ me as I get through the sharing of the first few weeks.
Hopefully I can be more consistent going forward.
TBH I love sharing just not the process of sharing... in other words, the taking photos and writing up a blog post (that ::I hope:: appeals to people).

Would it be weird if I just posted pages w/ a brief description and called it a day?

I may need to go that route, at least sometimes!

5 comments:

  1. love the hidden journaling...yay to more PL layouts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe..pig tush! Fun!

    P/s: Maybe invest in a light tent?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pig tushy!!! I love it! LOL!!! LOVING these pages!! I hear you .... I don't share everything I make anymore -- it's just a pain sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lenny & Larry have crunchy cookies?!?!

    Also, have I ever mentioned you're my favorite person to stalk...I mean follow from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like reading your thoughts behind your projects, but I get that sometimes it's just easier to be brief and done with it. But do know that at least one person really likes the longer posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...