Monday, October 10, 2016

10/11/16 - Tennesse Tuxedo and Pumpkin Spice

Hi there!
Happy Tuesday...or is it Monday?
It feels like a Monday because I was off yesterday for Columbus Day.
Which means that today I'm happy, yet not.
I'm happy because I only have to work 4 days this week, but not because today feels like a Monday.
It's okay I have my 0 calorie/0 sugar Rock Star to get me through the day... #MondayNecessity
 
 
Today I bring you layout #51.
This layout was created for 2 challenges over at SB.com that I am actually hosting!


>"Food Challenge"
Scrap photos of food/drink or an event that revolves around food or drink.
*NO TWIST, "Favorite Drink", since I already did that w/ my "National Coffee Day" layout (clickable link):
 

>National _____ Day
Create a layout inspired by a National Day in October
Here's a link to see the days (and the ideas) for this challenge: October National Days
My layout was inspired by "National Vodka Day" ...cuz alcohol.
*NO TWIST (No twist given)
 
 
"Tennesse Tuxedo and Pumpkin Spice"
Journaling:
(top)
"A Tennesse Tuxedo and a Pumpkin Spice. Guess which is which and whose is whose.
10.2.16"

(bottom)
"Tennesse Tuxedo:
-2 Parts Rumchata
-1 Part Jack Daniels Tennesse Honey
-1/4 Part Dark Crème de Cocoa

Pumpkin Spice:
-2 Parts Rumchata
-1 Part Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice Liqueur"
 
 
If you can't answer the question "whose is whose", then you haven't been following me for very long.
Let me give you a hint:
 
 
LOL!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Also for the following October SB.com Challenges:
>Use Your Stamps
"Sunday" was stamped
*NO TWIST

>Hoarders
Everything on this page except for the BG paper
*INCLUDES TWIST of busy BG paper (I think...is that BG considered busy?)

>Scrap W/Your Scraps
2 Scraps
-the dark orange paper
-the lighter orange paper
*NO TWIST

>Stickers
3 used:
-White file tab (top Journaling)
- "details" tab
- pumpkin
*NO TWIST

3 comments:

  1. Yummy. I'll have to try that pumpkin drink!!!!!! Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have any problem guessing whose was whose! I'd be willing to try either one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew right away! LOL! LOVING your page! Great colors for this!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...