Tuesday, October 4, 2016

10/04/16 - August/September/October Ugly Paper Challenge

If the title confuses you, let me explain:
These are my August Ugly Papers, which I wasn't able to complete due to lack of mojo (starting in July)...
So I was allowed to carry over to September, but due to my continuous lack of mojo that finally lifted a bit around the middle of September...I still didn't complete my layout in time.
So I completed and am now sharing in October.
Oh well, better late than never!
 
Reminder of the rules:
 
1. After signing up, the host gives your name and address to another participant
2. The other participant sends you 2 "ugly" papers and at least one ugly embellishment
3. You MUST use both papers; the embellishment(s) is optional
4. You are allowed to use other items as well, as long as the 2 "ugly" papers are included in the layout
5. You are allowed to alter the papers and, if used, the embellishment(s) but they must still be recognizable
 
 
 
Here are my August "ugly" papers and embellishment(s):


 
August Uglies
 
 And what I did w/ them:
 
 
"National Coffee Day"
Journaling:
"What?! National Coffee Day?! Sure I'll have some, despite 
the fact that EVERY day is coffee day for me,
and I already had 2 cups this morning.
-A (regular) Vanilla Cream Frappe from Kahala Coffee Traders
280cals*2P/7F/55C/1Fiber
09.29.16"


I used both my "ugly" papers and 2 of the3 stickers (I wrote "coffee house" on the house sticker to fit the theme of my page).

Also created for the SB.com "Food" Challenge
*INCLUDES TWIST of "scrap your favorite drink or type of drink"
Mine is COFFEE !!!
 

Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Also including in the following SB.com October Challenges:

-Sticker Challenge
2 Stickers (see above for more info)
*NO TWIST

-Scrap W/ Your Scraps
1 scrap - the brown paper
*NO TWIST

-Hoarders
3 hoarded items - the 2 PL cards and the brown paper
*INCLUDES TWIST of busy BG
 

3 comments:

  1. You always make those ugly papers fit nicely into a layout!!! mmmm....coffee... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always rock those ugly paper challenges. It looks like you've chosen them on purpose. This layout turned out wonderfully, and I'm with you... every day is coffee day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...