Friday, January 3, 2014

01/03/14- Guest Designer @ SOS

3rd Blog post and it's only the 3rd day of the new year!
Wow!
Not sure if I can keep this pace up!
LOL!

I wanted to share that I am the current Guest Designer over at "Scrap Our Stash".
I was the winner of one of their past challenges and this was my awesome prize:
to play along w/ them for a month! :0)



I will be participating in both of their challenges for January.
Here is the link to the first challenge: Scrap Our Stash #11.
It was a difficult one!!!

Please stop by and check it out!!!
TIA!!
 

2 comments:

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...