Friday, April 26, 2013

04/26/13 - CPC: "Guess Who?"

Hello! Hello!
I have been really slacking on my blog! Yikes! LOL!
I was a day behind on my "Scrap It With a Song" challenge and now here I am 2 days behind on my "Childs Play Challenges" challenge!!!
Oh well, better late than never! 
 
The current challenge at CPC is a classic game challenge.
We want you to share w/ us a project inspired by the game "Guess Who?":
 
 
 
 
 
 Here is what I was inspired to create:
 
"Guess Who?"
"Madi fell asleep while doing homework. 10/20/12"
 
As you can see I was double-inspired!
I used the title of the game as the title of my layout and I pulled most of the colors off of the game box and onto my layout!
 
 
The inspiration for my layout also came from 2 other sources:
 
They are currently having a sketch challenge. Here's the sketch:
 
 
As you can see I kinda went crazy w/ the circle elements of the sketch...but what can I say, I love circles! Surprisingly I didn't use that many buttons. I say surprisingly because I love buttons too, but they weren't working very well for me on this layout.

2.> "Twisted Tuesdays"
Challenge details: use "chocolate and one of the following: chalk or glitter or spritz spray or distress inks or copic markers (or a mixture of any)"
I used "chocolate colored paper for my BG and a little bit of spritz on the large circle.

So in the end I wasn't really double inspired but more like quadruple-inspired!

I hope you are inspired too!
  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeeee the circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're able to work in so many challenge details PLUS a sketch PLUS the original inspiration without the layout looking oddly contrived, which it certainly does not! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspired layout and thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a beautiful job with our sketch. Your layout is lovely!
    Eli (AFSC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet layout!! Good to see you here again!! Thanks so much for playing along with another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you here in May!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...