Friday, May 18, 2018

05/18/18 - "Sweet"

Hi all!

I know I haven't been really active lately but unfortunately time is not really on my side these days.
I am still scrapping though, even if it's minimally...
which brings us to today's page:

-Travelers Notebook page
-For my Food Themed Travelers Notebook
-Midori Travelers Notebook Page
4.5 x 8.5

A simple page using a Studio Calico 4x6 Documenter Card as a photo mat; from their October 2017 kit...
a scrap (the half circle cut w/ a punch),  a couple of strips of washi tape and some old chipboard stickers...

Simple, but I'm finding that simple is all I really have time for these days, and...I'm finding that I actually love the simpler pages!
"Sweet"
 
Journaling:
"04.08.18
Boysenberry
Coconut Macaroon
Knott's Berry Farm"
 
Later!
 

2 comments:

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...