Thursday, December 7, 2017

12/07/17 - "Crepes of Wrath"

#TBT  
 
 
"Crepes of Wrath"

Journaling: "08.20.15 -Our Date Night Included a late night snack and our first visit to "Crepes of Wrath" in Downtown Redlands. We tried the S'mores and the Peanut Butter Banana; both were EXCELLENT!"

This page is a mix of old and new:
The BG paper and the polka dotted paper are SUPER old...fairly certain they were bought BEFORE my daughter was born... so almost 16 years old!
The "Sweet" sticker I just received in a SB.com order I received last week.
Everything else is somewhere in between, LOL


 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the following SB.com December challenges:

>>Foodie
*NO TWIST*

>>STICKERS
8 Stickers
-Scalloped Border
-Word/Phrase (6)
-Heart
*NO TWIST*

>>HOARDERS
6 Items
-BG PP
-Polka Dot PP
-(4 of the) Stickers
*NO TWIST*

>>SCRAP W/ YOUR SCRAPS
1 Scrap
-White PP
*NO TWIST*

5 comments:

  1. great layout...the crepes look yum :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! I'm very impressive that you're using pre-Madi paper. I'm obsessed with crepes and would love to visit Crepes of Wrath, both for the food and the awesome name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun title! I love the pink scalloped edge and your penwork! Thanks so much for commenting on my work! Appreciate that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that business name!!! And loving that you used that older paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came over from 'Let's December Daily', (thanks for visiting!) and having a great time looking at your scrapping! Adore your kitty page and your pig... wow... fabulous pages! (I truly have to start a travel note diary!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...