Thursday, January 11, 2018

01/11/18 - "At 15"

#TBT
A layout I created in December 2017
 
.
.
.
(I actually wrote this blog post in December but forgot to post it)
 
My daughter will be 16 in January.
I very rarely can get a photo of her so since I was able to get this photo, and she is about to exit her 15th year, I decided to do a page about some of her likes and dislikes at this age.
The only reason I was able to get this photo is she wants to change her hair again and I told her I needed a photo of what it looks like right now to send to her hair dresser.
Hey, whatever works, right?!
.
.

Edited To Add -
She now has BRIGHT Blue Hair
and she saw this layout, sitting on my desk mid-design, and got upset that I used the photo so I'm not going to be able to use that trick anymore; ugh!
 
.
.
 
 
"At 15"
 
Journaling:
"At 15
Madison hates being called 'Madi', has blue-gray hair and a nose piercing, loves hard rock music, Batman, and pigs and wants to be a veterinarian when she 'grows up'.
11.24.17" 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the following December Challenges: 
>>Anything Goes Challenge
Daily Challenge - Day 4
Use a black base on your project
 
>>Stickers
12 total
-Alphas (4)
-Stars (3)
-Heart
-Cassette
-"#RAD"
-"today"
-Swirly Border
*NO TWIST*
 
>>Hoarders
13 Total Items
-Alphas (4)
-Small circle punch
-Purple Paper (used in 3 places)
-PL Card
-Cassette sticker
-Washi Tape
-"Noted"
-"today"
-Star and #Rad" puffy stickers
*NO TWIST*
 
>>Music Challenge
Category #3 - Artist
I have the group name Metallica on my layout on my daughter's shirt
*INCLUDES TWIST* of star
 
>>Scrap w/ Your Scraps
1 Scrap - Used in 3 places
- The purple paper
*NO TWIST* 

1 comment:

  1. Great Layout! Ah...someday she will enjoy all that you have scrapbooked for them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...