Monday, April 15, 2019

04/15/19 - "Use Your Stuff" Challenge #355

This week the challenge over at "Use Your Stuff" is  Easter or Spring.

I was inspired by the word "Spring" to finally scrap these photos from "Springfield"
that I took on our family's first visit to Universal Studios in 2016.
I had a couple extra photos to fit on the page so I used a Simple Stories flip pocket (see 2nd photo).
Those flip pockets have been in my stash for over a year and I've just started using them.
TBH, it took me that long just to figure out how to use them, LOL!
 
I apologize for the glare of the photo protectors but I thought it would show the design better if I left the page in the protector.
 
 
 
I used tabs from a Target Dollar Bin sticker pack to call attention to the flip pocket along w/ the "Flip This" stamp from Kellie Stamps.
 
I was able to fit 7 photos on this page!
 
 
I used alphas from my Nikki Sivils Alpha stash as well as some Elle's Studio, Kelly Purkey, Pinkfresh Studio, and MAMBI embellishments.
 
Though the layout is fairly simple I really like it!
I think I'm just really loving simple lately, but also it's a good balance of new and old product and that always makes me happy!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing out-of-the-box kind of thinking for the word 'spring'!!! Good for you! And a double kudos for being able to get lots of pics used! Looks like your family had an wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh I love love love this! LOVING those photos!!! Great take on the "Spring"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! LOVE the addition of that flip pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it, too! The 'Flip This' stamp is so clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...