Wednesday, April 10, 2019

04/10/19 - "This Was Scary"

Remember a while back I told you Hamlet was sick?
Here's the layout I created to document it.
It was his first time being sick and our first time dealing w/ it, hence the title.

This is part of my PL Week 6.
This story mainly occurred over 3 days, 02/07, 02/08 and 02/09, and was a big enough story that I felt like it needed its own page AKA not part of a weekly spread.

12x12 Traditional Layout



Journaling:


This layout was actually sitting, mostly finished, for about a month.
I was struggling on how to include so much journaling.
I'm not a huge fan of my handwriting, and the more I write the worse it looks - in my opinion.
Finally I decided to use the Project Life App.
The journaling was created in the Project Life App and ordered as a photo.
It was one-half of a 4x6 photo, w/ a (2x3) photo taking up the other side.
(Hopefully that makes sense).


The BG paper is from Amy Tangerine's "Better Together" Line.
The "Scary" Alphas are from Pink Fresh Studios "A Case of the Blahs" Collection; it's a favorite Font and Collection of mine!
The additional embellishments are Kelly Purkey and Elle's Studio.

4 comments:

  1. ah poor little piggy! Glad he's better. Love the layout :D I like my handwriting, but then when I write for my journaling, I hate it!!! I need lines...but even then it always looks horrible. I've been using my typewriter lately :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY! :) I totally get it because, SAME! I really want a typewriter but they're pricey!

      Delete
  2. That would be scary! So glad he is better now! I love that you documented this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad he's better. I would have a hard time documenting such a difficult time, even with the happy ending. You did a great job with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...