Sunday, January 6, 2019

01/07/19 - "Use Your Stuff" Challenge #342

The first challenge of 2019 is live over at the "Use Your Stuff" blog.
It's called "As Time Goes By".
Open to interpretation.
 
I was inspired to create a comparison layout:
A photo of me and my son when he was still drinking out of a bottle -vs- me and my son now that he can drink wine.
Yup, time has certainly gone by!
 

You may recognize the 2018 photo as a photo I just recently scrapped, which means I broke one of my Scrappy Rules of not scrapping the same photo twice (though really it's a loose rule)…
But I couldn't help it, the photo of us drinking wine together was the perfect comparison to him drinking a bottle so I went w/ it.
I love the layout, so it just goes to show... some rules are meant to be broken!
BTW - I'm cracking up because I literally have the same hairstyle in both photos, LOL!

Hope you'll join us for our first challenge!

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! I still have my hairstyle from back then too-- every once in a while, I will get a bug up my butt and chop it all off ... but then I am right back to the long and curly!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! Loving that technically, both drinks come from bottles!!! HA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute layout...and curly hair is back again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this comparison layout! Wow how time flies! Loved that you documented it!
    I forever have the same part in my hair for literally all my life! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this layout! Then and Now pages are my favorites and this is awesome. I didn't realize you'd had Joseph so young.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...