Just sharing my layout for the June 2018 "Ugly Paper" Challenge
Here are the rules of the challenge:
1. After signing up, the host gives your name and address to another participant
2. The other participant sends you 2 "ugly" papers and at least one ugly embellishment
3. You MUST use both papers; the embellishment(s) is optional
4. You are allowed to use other items as well, as long as the 2 "ugly" papers are included in the layout
5. You are allowed to alter the papers and, if used, the embellishment(s) but they must still be recognizable
The original Papers/Embellishment:
(Just FYI - my partner knows I don't care for "baby" papers or "flower" paper ... she tried to stump me, but I actually like these!)
"Hey There, Adventure"
The journaling reads:"When I told Madison her Daddy was in the sky getting ready to jump out of a plane, this is what she did.
February 18, 2007"
Photos from when my husband went Tandem Skydiving back in...2007; geez time flies!My daughter was only 5 at the time - she's now 16.
I have not scarpped a single photo of this event so I'm glad to finally have done so... 11 years later!
I did not use the Ugly Embellishment.
I tried, I really did, but in the end it just did not work!
*BTW - I realized as I was posting the photo on Instagram that I used the BG paper upside down!
Oops, LOL .... Oh well!