Sunday, May 27, 2018

05/27/18 - Project Life Weeks #15 and #16

2 More pages for my 2018 Project Life
 
Both are
12x12
Traditional Pocket Pages
 
I like the way these came out.
Now that I have identified some of the problems I have w/ Project Life I feel a bit more "in the zone"!
I hope it continues.
*Read my previous blog post for my "dislikes" about Project Life*
 
Week 15
 
Journaling (PL Card):
"Our friend/neighbor Heather had a birthday.
David baked her coconut vanilla cupcakes and made alcoholic gummy bears and Birthday cake shots (in the jar). 04/14/18"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Panera brings back my favorite Seasonal Salad:
Strawberry Poppy Seed Chicken.
I also tried a Peach Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie. 04/09/18"
.
.
(For those who doubt that I actually do eat "healthy" foods, LOL
BTW I am working on creating a TN page going into more detail about the salad. For those who want to know more about it, stay tuned!)
.
.
.
Journaling (pancake photo):
"That moment when you can make more than 1 pancake at a time!
Using my griddle for the 1st time (a month and 1/2 after buying it) 04/14/18"

Other highlights:
>> Finished book 7 of my 25 book reading goal for 2018
>> Photos of my fur-baby, Spotty
(Still loving being outside despite his limitations)
>> Received my April Monthly Snack Nation $1 Snack Box
 
 
Week 16

 
Journaling (on cereal photo):
"Being a Food Hoarder means Pumpkin Spice in April"
 
Journaling (under Spotty's photo):
"THIS PHOTO represents our new normal"
 
Other highlights:
>> Spotty's Arthritis Meds
>> Bought "The Greatest Showman" on Blu-Ray
>> Taco Tuesday
>> We went to the Riverside Tamale Festival

Still behind but also still chugging along!
 
"Taco Tuesday" stamp from Kelly Purkey: Kelly Purkey Shop/Fri-Yay Stamp Set

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Seeing these almost makes me want to do PL. There's so much we do, eat, etc. that never makes it into the scrapbooks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fun layouts!!! Love that book washi--the colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...