Tuesday, February 27, 2018

02/28/18 - "My Angel" / -Feb '18 CKC - and Monthly Re-cap

 
My last project for February 2018.
Also my last Project using my February 2018 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit.
This makes a total of 18 projects for the month and 5 using my monthly kit!
 
If you recall I wanted to make at least 5 w/ my kit and I did it... yay!
 
I did cheat just slightly on this layout...
I was also creating this for another challenge and it required a doily...
I didn't have one in my kit so I added one, BUT....everything else is from my kit:
 
 
 
 

"My Angel"

 
Journaling:
-Left hand side strip (referencing the B&W photo):
"Recently popped up on Joseph's FB; he texted it to me. Dated 2/2013"

-Bottom strip, right-hand side (referencing the photo above it):
"Last photo: March 2016"

-Bottom strip, left-hand side (referencing the photo above it):
"Memorial statue located on our front porch"

.
.
.

Specs from the other challenges:

>>Anything Goes Challenge -
Weekly Challenge:

-Only use our Counterfeit Kit

-Theme: Animal(s)

-Select a Sketch (choose one from 1st three pages of SB.com Sketches Gallery)
Here's the one I selected:



- Tic-Tac-Toe Board items:
I chose red, doily, pink


>>Music Inspiration
The song chosen for me was "Lips of an Angel"
- I use the word "Angel" for part of my title
*INCLUDES TWIST*

.
.
.
Now for my monthly re-cap:
 
Number of projects created = 18

12x12 Layouts = 4
9x12 Layouts = 4
4.5x8.5 Traveler's Notebooks Layouts = 3
Mini-Album (Dec Daily) Pages = 2
Pocket Pages = 5
OLW Pages = 0
 
Books Read: 1
 
 
A productive month but there are definitely things I need to work on!
Hope yours was productive as well!
 
-Yearly total = 41-

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING those precious photos and the doilies are perfect!! YAY for the productive month!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute page. 18 LO and 5 from one kit - I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for getting layouts done and using your stuff!!!! love this tribute page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...