Sunday, March 5, 2017

03/06/17 - MIM Sketch #83

 
Hello!
Today I'm bringing you "Make It Monday Sketch" #83 from the "The Memory Nest" blog:
 
 
 
 
 
 "Happy 2ND"
Journaling: "Hamlet's Birthday is on March 1st; National Pig Day. 2017 was his
2nd Birthday. Besides lots of love, per usual, we fed him a mint
flavored Hostess cupcake"

 
 
Yup, that's right our Hamlet is now 2 years old; they grow up so fast!
.
.
.
.
.
BTW if you came here from the "The Memory Nest" blog you may (or may not) have noticed a slight change on my layout.
After I sent in my layout, to my "Bloggy Boss" Leslie, I decided I didn't like the star at the bottom of the layout; I thought it looked out-of-place.
When I took the star off it ripped my paper.... so I had to cover up the flaw.
I thought that covering it up with a small punched out circle of the same PP would be a good way to fix it... and I was right; I love it!
Love when covering up a mistake actually works out, LOL!
.
.
.
.
.
You have until March 31st to play along w/ us!


 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Also included in the following Scrapbook.com March challenges:
 
>Scrap Your Pet
*NO TWIST*

>National __________ Day
Inspired by March 1st - National Pig Day
*NO TWIST* - no twist given

>Sticker Challenge
I used 13
-Alphas (3)
-"oink, oink, oink"
-"Party"
- Buttons (2)
-Pig
-"Happy"
-"Happy Birthday"
-bow tie
-Party horn
-"Another Year More Awesome"
*INCLUDES TWIST* of using a green sticker; I used 2

>Scraps
I used 5
-black paper (3); to back some of the embellishments
-presents (2)
*INCLUDES TWIST* of using a green scrap; I used 1

>Hoarders
I used 7 items
- BG paper
- Presents (2)
- Button stickers (2)
- Journaling block
-"Party" sticker
*NO TWIST*

>Not to Be Squared
Use a shape other than squares and/or rectangles the main part of your layout
I used a large circle

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun birthday page for Hamlet! Love that little piggy sticker and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous, a pig for a pet. Great birthday themed page for Hamlet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! LOVING those photos and the birthday papers!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to, Hamlet!! Such a cute page!! LOVING the papers and embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this page! Happy birthday to Hamlet. How awesome that he was born on National Pig Day. By the way, did you see the Pig Craft Roundup I made? I thought of you as I made it. :)

    http://www.cindyderosier.com/2017/03/fun-family-crafts-round-ups.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...